The Best Supplier of Chip Shop Equipment
This is one of the most important initial decisions you will make when setting up. Here are some more key factors to consider….
Chip Shop Supplier, Manufacturer or Distributor?
Make sure you know if you are dealing with the manufacture directly or a supplier of other company’s equipment.
There are benefits to both:
• The manufacture will not be paying another supplier to sell their equipment, any problems go straight back to them
• The supplier will be supplying a range of manufactures products and will be independent. Also, they may well be a “One stop shop,” i.e. they could also supply commercial fridges, counters and organise for the chip shop refit.
Research Chip Shop Suppliers
• Undertake a credit report on the supplier, how long have they been trading, what are the chances they will be around in five years?
• Ask for references or speak to them about their existing customers
• Are they a UK owned company, where is the equipment manufactured, do they hold stock in the UK?
• Talk about installation, service, maintenance and training. Is this outsourced, are their local people/companies that can maintain the fryers, what is the yearly cost of maintenance?
Suppliers of Fish and Chip Shop Frying Equipment
Make a list!
The National federation of Fish Friers has eleven Associate Members who sell ranges of fish and chip shop equipment. Clearly, these companies focus on your sector. However, there are a number of other UK suppliers of chip shop frying equipment that are not Associate Members of this association who sell quality equipment. We went around a number of these other manufacturers early 2017, meeting various companies who sell deep fat fryers etc…
We are more than happy to supply you a list of all these companies or recommend ones to you. Our report on the UK suppliers of equipment to the fish and chip shop sector, will also provide a financial analysis of these manufactures. It has a lot of other valuable information that will help you make a decision as to who to go with.
The exact same scenarios occur with equipment that fish and chip shop owners need.
Please call our team for more information on 01494 422 458 or email, email@example.com